Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dreaming of Dreaming...

Okay, so maybe I don't turn into a green buff neanderthal but I do think I have enough pent up anger inside to make me explode. Life has been rough ever since I became aware of myself. I had this dark moment where I became so unnecessarily self conscious that I withdrew into the confines of my room and rarely came out. Right now I am on bed rest after a recent surgery and I become restless. Few places to go, and an even less amount of family members to take me there. Right now the only place I am going is crazy. I think my dreams are starting to compensate for my lack of activity during the day. So now the best part of my day is now night. And what is worse is that I don't usually go to bed until 3am. When will my reality be better than my dreams? Stay tuned and find out.
P.S. I hope tonight's dreams consist of beautiful green meadows, speckled with red and yellow flowers. And beyond is a 15,000 foot cliff, I can jump off.
P.P.S. Okay, that last statement was a little dramatic... I really just need the cliff so I can scream really loud and hear them echoing back.

No comments: