Monday, March 22, 2010

God give me strength to rewind all the good things in life that are so hard to find.

I think I had a mental breakdown today. It ended in an incomplete sentence filled prayer about seeing my purpose in this life. I have no other worth except in Christ. I have a huge headache from the uncontrollable sobs I had to stifle so my parents could not hear. I never tell them anything and I am so used to it, that I don't know if I ever will tell them anything. I have nothing to do all day but watch tv and use facebook and blog. I have no social interaction with the real world. I am losing it. I have watched so much tv that I don't think I can think for myself anymore. I still have crazy dreams though. Is it sad that the only thing I look forward to all day is my dreams? I will answer that for you. Yes. I need a friend other than Spongebob Squarepants and Peter Griffin, and Dwight Schrute. I need interaction other than "lol, g2g, and cul8r". I need a life. sigh... alas, no one is home when I want to do something. And when they are home, they do not want to drive me anywhere. It's not their fault. It's my anatomy's fault for having a dysplastic hip. Sorry. I have already thrown myself enough pity parties for a lifetime of pity. Oh well. Someday, I will heal, and then... I will be free!

No comments: