Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Restoring the dead...

I just went outside, I sat in a camping chair. It was so refreshing to dig my toes into the growing grass and know that after a long winter, spring always comes. Spring can always be counted on to revisit after the longest of harsh winters. I love how God organized the seasons. I also love how the seasons are always in the same order. It reminds me that God is always faithful. He is more faithful than the spring. No matter how angry and cold I am toward Him, he still loves me and brings warmth back into my life like the spring. I know that every time I fail and repent, he will accept me back. Even when I don't feel worthy enough for Him, he always reminds me in some way that I am His. No one else can steal me away. I am worthy because Christ gave me worth. The sun always somehow restores life into the dead earth after winter. Just like God's Son restored life to the sinners of the earth. "For I am crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. For the life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God. Who loved me and gave Himself for me."
Galatians 2:20.

No comments: