Thursday, November 20, 2014

Poetry from the heart

Haunting, haunting, haunting...
Failure boos me
And death woos me
the more I fail
the more I die inside
the more I die inside,
the louder the ghosts cry
boo, boo, rubbish, filth, slime
The Queen of Refuse am I
I lie in a puddle of melted dreams and hope
The stars mock me at a distance
Laughing from afar
Bringing despair
Shining on my scars
No hope, no hope
Cackles the gaping pit above me
Only despair, only despair
Sneers the darkness around me
Why try, why try
Chant the dancing demons at my feet
Regret and remorse join the demon's dance
The dance of the dead creeps into my bones
The hungry darkness around me consumes my heart
No more no more
I, victim, cry
I can take no more of life
Take me demons, darkness, despair
for I deserve what I cannot bear
I deserve to suffer
in the flames of darkness
that wrap around my soul
choking my spirit
dancing and licking at my heart
Why climb?
Why rise?
Why try?
I
can
not
go
on.

No comments: