Saturday, March 20, 2010

Enough with the housewives shows.

I am writing again today, just to note that as I am on the computer, I turned the tv on. As I am writing, I am halfheartedly listening to this show on Bravo. This whole time as I am sort of listening, I am hearing these older women just fighting and bickering and complaining about each other to their faces and behind their backs. It's some housewives show. It is really stressing me out, because other girls watching this show are shoving this junk in their brains thinking that it is normal to react the way these women to. It is sad that this show is labeled as reality. That is not the way the world works 24/7. It's also stressing me out because the women are really loud and really annoying, and it is making the environment in my room stressful. I def. don't need that, and neither does anyone else. I pray no one takes this show seriously, and I am turning the channel now.

No comments: