Saturday, January 7, 2012

Who I've become

   It's been two years since my first two surgeries. I've come so far physically, emotionally and spiritually since then. God has shaped me and grown me so much that I'm brought to tears by His precious love for me. Everything good in me that makes me who I am today, is because of God.
   My God loves me enough to not only save me from death and hell, but also to continue to save me from myself and my sin every single day. I'm in awe of his grace and forgiveness for me. The moment I ask for forgiveness, He forgives and places my sins from Him as far as the east is from the west. I'm so in love with God. I don't understand Him fully but I think if I did, I would not be very impressed. People I easily understand are usually shallow, because there isn't much to them. People who are easy to understand are easily predictable, easily judged, easily looked down upon. That is why I'm completely okay with God being so confusing sometimes.
   There is so much to God, that I can go every day praising Him for something new! I'm totally okay with that! Wow, this blog entry started about my victory over my first surgery, and  turned into the unfathomable mystery of God... well that's ADHD for you!

 Philippians 1:21-22
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know!

No comments: