Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The wuhst poies in Lahhhndon!

   I'm not sure what to write about today. It's my day off. Yay! I tanned, sort of wrote a song, went to church, talked with my youth pastor, worked on camp stuff, edited a script, listened to someone audition for the worship team, and helped at a junior high bible study. It was still a pretty busy day today even though it was my day off. AND I went half the day without my medicine! Whoops!
   Talking with my youth pastor helped me a ton. God is really taking care of me with all the awesome people He has placed in my life now. I already had my time alone with God today, but I am in a very unmotivated mood today. I feel kind of grouchy and just blah. I think I'll spend some more time with my Creator.
   What else, what else? Um... yeah... not much... I'm definitely feeling some symptoms of withdrawal from facebook, but it's for my good. I'm feeling lonely. I'm not sure why. I've been stressed a bit because I've been scheduled to work on Sunday (at noon, during church) and Thursday (during band practice). It's been frustrating because I've asked my boss to keep those days clear. It's been worked out, but it did take a toll on me.
   Ugh wow. I haven't felt this unmotivated in a long time. (God please provide me with some energy and joy to be able to get out of this little slump. God please invade my thoughts so I don't focus on myself.) I'm hoping this is just due to the lack of medicine during the day.
   Well, I'm going to try to get out of this minor blah-ness I've got going on. I need to pray, read some of God's love letter to me, remind myself how Awesome God is, look forward to the awesome future He has planned for me, and possibly sing some show tunes to make me feel better.
    


...So I choose a show tune from like the most depressing, emo musical ever! Shockingly, though I do feel a bit better....  

No comments: