Saturday, August 25, 2012

Worship leader... me? ....AGAIN?!?!?

   I lead worship in church tomorrow morning for youth Sunday. I'm extremely nervous, because I feel so unqualified to and inexperienced to do this. I need to plan a little bit more with my transitions, but I am exhausted. I'm going to go to bed and wake up early to finish.
  
   At this point I'm reminding myself that God moves in spite of my weaknesses and even uses them for His glory. Many people called by God in the bible were unqualified as well and... well... they're in the bible!
  
   God used a power outage at junior high camp to bless us with an amazing worship experience, and I believe He can use me... in all my hot messiness... to glorify Him tomorrow morning in leading (and serving) my church in worship.

   God is Awesome, and I'm human. I'm stressed, I'm tired, I'm worried, I'm scatterbrained, I'm forgetful, and God enables me and uses me in all of my shortcomings to do great things for Him. To God be the glory.

Psalm 118:14
The Lord is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.

Zephaniah 3:14-15
Sing, Daughter Zion;
shout aloud, Israel!
Be glad and rejoice with all your heart,
Daughter Jerusalem!
The Lord has taken away your punishment,
he has turned back your enemy.
The Lord, the King of Israel, is with you;
never again will you fear any harm.

No comments: