Monday, October 15, 2012

Pretty sneaky planning

   Oh my word. I just endured a four hour rehearsal... 6-10. I was definitely frustrated and murmuring some not so nice words under my breath which I completely regret murmuring now... well... mostly regret. I prayed for patience with myself and others tonight, but holy moses... it was rough.
   I'm so so glad I fooled myself into thinking I had to give a speech today so I wouldn't have to finish it tonight!!! ...Just kidding. I'm just a HUGE goobface who somehow forgot that my speech class is actually on Tuesday and Thursday... not Monday and Wednesday. Oh life. I also happened to show up to my piano lesson an hour early this morning because, to reiterate, I'm a HUGE goobface.
   I forget things sometimes.... most times... I have nothing profound or interesting to say today. I'm just trying to keep my head above water with school and rehearsals and work and church. I got to see my lovely Laura friend today which is always encouraging.
   It's so nice to have solid Christian friends to hold me accountable. It kind of stinks that they are all away at college. I'm kind of praying for a close Christian friend or friends who live around my neck of the woods.
   As I listen to Thriller, I've decided I'm completely and totally ready for bed right now. I think I'm just going to listen to a Tim Keller podcast and read my bible and go to bed. Goodnight everyone. Pleasant dreams!

No comments: